What is the production lead-time?
- The production lead-time is depending on the ordering products & quantity.
- Generally, the production will take 4-7 working days.
- If you need to know more details about the delivery day of your order, feel free to contact us after the order is confirmed.
- Production timeline may also be affected by public holidays, additional finishing on products (eg: Spot UV / Hot stamping etc).
Does Captain Print provide urgent printing service?
- Yes, we do. However, currently it is only applicable to Offset Flyer, Brochure, Letterhead & Poster, and it's subject to availability.
- RUSH Order - Reduce production time by 1-2 days. Subjects to a surcharge of $30.00 or 10% of the ordering amount, whichever is higher.
- EXTRA RUSH Order - Reduce production time by 2-3 days. Subjects to a surcharge of $60.00 or 30% of the ordering amount, whichever is higher.
What is your order submission cut-off time?
- Cut-off time is referring to the time the payment is successfully verified.
- For Digital Printing, the cut-off time is 1:00pm
- For Offset Printing, the cut-off time is 3:00pm
- For Large Format Printing, cut-off time is 3:00pm
- For Rush Order, cut-off time is 11:00am
- For Extra Rush Order, cut-off time is 9:00am
- Payment proof that comes in after the respective cut-off time will be considered as a next-day order.
Has the price quoted included delivery fee?
- No, it has not included delivery fee.
- Business Card, Rubber Stamp, Sticker Label are subject to a delivery fee of $10 per trip per location for order below SGD120.00
- Digital & Offset Printing Products (other than Business Card, Rubber Stamp & Sticker Label) are subject to a delivery fee of $20 per trip per location for order below SGD300.00
- Large Format Printing Products are subject to a delivery fee of $30 per trip per location for order below SGD300.00
- Please note that there will be an additional charge of $12 for delivery location in Tuas, Changi Airport & Sentosa
How will the order be delivered?
- All goods will be delivered by our trusted delivery partners or our Logistics Captains
What if the recipient is not present at the time of delivery
- The delivery person will try to reach out to recipient by phone / SMS to discuss on the best way to leave the parcel at the location.
- If recipient is uncontactable, the delivery person will return the order back to Captain Print.
- Customer will be liable to all the additional fees incurred by the returned trip & redelivery.
- Self-collection is strictly by appointment only.
- Collection point is in Ang Mo Kio (Opposite Nanyang Polytechnic).
- You will be advised on the available timings for collection once your order is ready for pick-up.
- Book a 30-min time slot from the available timings.
- Ensure your presence within the booked time slot, extension of pick-up time slot will not be entertained if you are late for your appointment.
- If you missed your appointment, you are to rebook a time slot from the next available timings, which may not be on the same day.
- Please inform us for any change of appointment date / time at least 6 hours before the booked time slot.
- A $30 admin fee will be charged to anyone who does not show up for appointment without informing.
- The imposed admin fee has to be paid before the next appointment can be booked.
- As the availability of desired pick-up timings is not guaranteed, thus self-collection is not recommended if you need your item urgently.